Sunday, March 15, 2009

India & Figth against Terrorism !!

India as we know, has perennially been a weakforce against any terrorist activities. Time and again my stand is confirmed by incidents like the Mumbai Attacks. The Mumbai Attack opened up the eyes of India & World as the capacity & the audacity with which these terroists can strike.
The Media's overtime work after the attacks, led to Government finally woken up, threatning a strong action against Pakistan, talks of implementation of Federal Agency, CCTV cameras at various places, strong securities at various government bhavans.

The harsh reality is different. As I was in Delhi, I decided to go into Kerala House or Kerala Bhavan (As they are known, every state has its bhavan in Delhi, as official government place).
To my certain disbelief, they was no security to be found on gate. I just walked in without any checks, or rather without even any question. Who I was? What business I had in Kerala House? I walked in, had lunch and walked out. Its that simple. A terrorist can easily walk into an official government place like Kerala House, he can plant n number of bombs he if wants to OR he can easily go inside the building, he can take ppl and officials as hostage................ Kerala House is just one place. There must be some 20 odd official State Houses in Delhi. I guess the situation there must be same.

When will India wake up?? Only God Knows??

No comments:

Post a Comment